Landlords & Tenants

Having a rental property is a big responsibility to ensure your tenant is safe and has all the amenities they need, such as heating and hot water. Having a rental property means there are guidelines and legislation for landlords where gas appliances are concerned. We can take care of your Gas Safety Certificate, boiler maintenance and any breakdowns should they occur.

Every rental property requires a Gas Safety Certificate, our fully qualified Gas Safe registered engineers will attend the property at your tenant’s convenience, and carry out the gas safety check. Our Gas Safety Certificate’s cover up to three gas appliances for a one off cost of £75.00 + VAT. This certificate will ensure that you are compliant with the current regulations.

You may wish to have a boiler maintenance contact to have peace of mind that the boiler is maintained and repaired if required. Our engineers can carry out a full service on the boiler at the same time as completing the Gas Safety Certificate. See our maintenance page for further details.

Landlords – Maybe you already have a valid Gas Safety Certificate, but your tenant’s boiler breaks down, we can also attend one off breakdown visits to your property. We can liaise with you and your tenant to make a convenient appointment, whilst keeping you informed and sending all the correct paperwork to you.

Tenants – If you are in a rental property and you should have your boiler breakdown and your landlord/letting agent asks you to organise and engineer visit, give us a call. As long as you have permission from the person that is responsible for the bill, we can attend the visit for you.

Have an enquiry?

Contact us today to talk about your project or to ask us a question
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Contact us